This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue. Monoclonal antibodies methods and protocols methods in molecular biology vol 378 2007 06 25 gebundenes buch 1882. Monoclonal antibodies methods and protocols methods in molecular biology vol 378 2007th edition. Written in the highly successful methods in molecular biology series format chapters include introductions to their respective topics lists of the necessary materials and reagents step by step readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Monoclonal antibodies methods and protocols examines a collection of state of the art methods that employ monoclonal antibodies in a clinical setting with opening chapters focusing on the gold standard method for generating mouse monoclonal antibodies through hybridoma technology future methods
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.