Welcome to brills new website which replaces our books journals platform if you had a personal account on the old platform click here librarian administrators click here. Through oral history research in congo this book studies the reconfiguration of christian identity during migration it examines the intersection of contemporary influences upon group expressions of identity. Migration and christian identity in congo drc by emma wild wood studies of religion in africa 35 leiden brill 2008 xvii 236 pp 12600 cloth. Buy migration and christian identity in congo drc at walmartcom. Christianity and migration have greatly influenced society and culture of sub saharan africa yet their mutual impact is rarely studied through oral history research in north eastern congo drc this book studies the migration of anglicans and the subsequent reconfiguring of their christian identity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.