Islamic lifestyles in urban america vol 1 mikail stewart saadiq on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers a collection of commentaries articles and notes supported by proofs from the quran and way of prophet muhammad pbuh with some focus on the experiences of black americans. The moorish science temple of america is an american national and religious organization founded by noble drew ali he based it on the premise that african americans are descendants of the moabites and thus are moorish by nationality and islamic by faith. International journal of business and social science vol 2 no 8 may 2011 199 what does make a city islamic. Integrating islamic cultural identity preservation in the urban fabric of the united states a thesis submitted to the faculty of miami university
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.